Did you know if you are 18 or younger or 65 and older Alberta Health Care covers your eye exam? Parents are encouraged to have their children eyes examined with in the first 6 months of age and then again at age 2.
Diabetic Exams are now covered by Alberta Healthcare. It is strongly recommended that Diabetics have their eyes examined yearly. Did you know that diabetes is the leading cause of blindness in adults?
Did you know that more than 20 million North Americans over the age of 40 suffer from cataracts. Cataracts should be monitored closely by your eye care doctor. Sunglasses with UVA and UVB protection are strongly recommended.
Eyes on 34th Eye Care provides the following services:
- • Comprehensive Eye Health Exams
- • Eye Emergencies
- • Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Diseases
- • Pediatric Optometry
- • Low Vision Care
- • Retinal Photography
- • Located Adjacent to a Full Service Optical Department
- • Located Adjacent to a 1 Hour Lab Service Optical
- • Contact Lenses in Stock
- • Eyesafe